Tuesday, August 4, 2009

my foot ! football and hospital


Did you see the picture ? :-)
This happened one week ago , Now I am much better ! ;-)

Last Monday when we were playing indoor soccer , I turned fast but my foot didn't ! ;-) and I went to hospital at 19:30. I like to thank all of myFirends [Wayne, Jack, Poya, Matthew, Alex and Phil] because of their support by coming to hospital.

Doctor took picture (x-ray) from my leg and good news was nothing was broken ! and he recommend me to walk as soon as possible , then I start walking from there to the car . we left around 20:30 . (one of my friends said , we were lucky , some people have to wait for long time, even until midnight)
They charge me $A140.00 (include $70.00 x-ray) . I have medibank insurance and They will give me back some money , probably after three week.
First night was the hardest part for me , I couldn't sleep and continuously pain.

I am happy after one week I could walk and riding my bicycle to school .
And I have two options 1. lose some weight 2.don't play soccer anymore . I will choose option 1 :-)

1 comment:

Sid said...

Update for insurance part :
I receive check by Medibank in 12/08/09 . They give me A$140.00 .
Thanks Medibank :-)