Friday, August 28, 2009

August 2009 - Move out, Rugby, Assignments

Move out :
I move out to the new house on 11th august . At first i was a little bit sad but after passing a week I understand, that was good and necessary action for me. Now i am living with two Chinese friends . They can cook good and I can wash the dishes !:-) We sharing our budget and result for me is less budget than before.

Rugby :
Last week we traveled to Lismore (Southern Cross University (main campus)) for playing rugby with their team . They win the game ! :-( but we had lot of fun ! :-) for example after game there was a party : free food , free drinks and happy people. Next day in the bus was another enjoyable time for us (drinks + funny friends). After arriving to Coffs Harbour we went to the pub (Green house) then we had drinks+playing billiard . Finally we had party in campus's accommodation (drinks and dancing!) . In summery I could say Australian drinks a lot ! ;-)

Assignments :
I am studying BIT in SCU .Assignments could be divide to two groups , group 1 writing , group 2 coding . Group 2 are easier for me and takes less time + enjoyment ! :-) . On the other hand Group 1 is a little bit of pain for me! ;-)
anyway I realize that, you can do the perfect things if you could enjoy from it.

No comments: