Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Annette's Birthday


Annette is my mother homestay family in Australia ! she came to Australia from East Germany with her husband(Ludwig) in 1971 . They didn't had any children and Ludwig past away 2 years ago . You may think Annette should be unhappy and alone woman , but she is not ! I am surprise with her lifestyle , she is happy and very active ,she use to walk every day for 1 hour and she is always busy with doing something, so we(me & phil(chinese guy)) have good foods + clean house . Today was her birthday (66 years old)she received many phone calls from her family and friends , and also many gifts . Tonight we (me & Annette & Ghozi) were in sawtell RSL club for dinner and after that we played billiard , it was my first time which i played real billiard (not in computer !:-)) , we had fun and i think i put more balls into gate more than others!, and at end Annette played on chance machines and she win $A20.00 and Ghozi lose $A2.00.
Also Annette had membership card which because of her birthday we had some especial service, thanks RSL club.

at the end, I like to say congratulations & happy birthday Annette . :-)

2 comments:

Behrooz said...

Happy to see that life's gettin' better and better!

Sid said...

Yesterday she(Annette) show me many pictures about different stages of her life. she told me their story when they comes to Australia with ship (6 weeks!) . they found many friends on the ship and they are still friends to gather after 38 years ! they used to see each other every 5 years.

I am very happy here and she is very well look after me.before leaving the country i had hard times on my life and coming to Australia was like gift for me and helped me to be relax and motivated again. recently she told me: you should have girlfriend and she promise me to find one good girl for me , now i can say life's gettin better, much better !;-)